Medical/Healthcare IT Developers (m/f)
We are actively looking for Medical/Healthcare Front-End/dotNET Developers (m/f) passionate about IT, who can bring projects to a successful conclusion with their team. You will help to continuously improve our major product CytoWeb. You participate in an experienced team in Bruges and help to think about the best solutions for the different challenges.
- Collaborate within a team of .NET / web developers.
- Developing business & technical components.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Communicate with the solution and the technical architect to understand the boundaries of the architecture within which the solution must be developed.
- Communicate with the project manager to discuss the planning and HR aspects.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of French is definitely a plus.
- You can work independently according to the agreed priorities and timing of the various releases and iterative planning.
- You can work in a structured manner according to the defined procedures (project governance, time reporting, respect for milestones).
- You can work according to the rules, standards and guidelines defined in the drawn-out architecture.
- You are able to understand a complex business model and business process.
- You document the code in a clear and concise language.
- You are a team player, and results oriented.
- Experience in .NET (C#, Entity Framework, WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC, …).
- Experience in HTML 5, CSS 3 and responsive web design.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other DBs.
Interested ? Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org !
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (company car, retirement & hospital insurance, …) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, trainings and certifications. Our offices are located in Nivelles and Bruges, and we are open to part-time homeworking.
Knoware is a human sized company specialized in the development and maintenance of healthcare applications.
Knoware is the Belgian market leader for oncology chemotherapy treatment management with CytoWeb that is actively used in more than 25 hospital campuses all over the country.