IT Operations Engineer – Medical (m/f)
We are actively looking for an IT Operations Engineer – Medical (m/f) for managing and participating to the deployment projects of our in-house medical applications portfolio in the hospital sector.
It is a managing role that involves, in close collaboration with the internal and customer staff, the planning and coordination of the projects, capturing the requirements, overseeing and participating to the installation and configuration activities, supporting the testing and the production roll-out.
The function also implies the active participation to the products evolution by capturing the field events and feedback in a continuous improvement mindset.
A training on the products, organisation and methods will be provided in-house.
- Overseeing and participating to the deployment related activities performed by the team;
- Ensure that the standard process is enforced and respected within the team;
- Improve and automate the standard process
- Ensure that the produced deliverables are meeting the expected content, format and level of quality;
- Reviewing and approving the deployment deliverables;
- Leading and coaching of the deployment team;
- Leading and following on the deployment-related relations with the Customer representatives.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Proven working experience in IT projects and infrastructure, preferably in the medical sector;
- Ability to communicate with medical staff to understand business requirements;
- Ability to communicate with technical staff to understand the technical constraints;
- Ability to make realistic predictions about project workload and timelines;
- Ability to learn a complex business model and process;
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (at least read & spoken), French (at least read & spoken) and English (spoken and written);
- Technical skills in the area of package installation, script coding and execution, monitoring, scheduling, database and server configuration knowledge are required;
- Knowledge, certifications and/or experience of ITIL, Prince2, SCRUM and the JIRA tool are a plus.
- You are analytical, structured and punctual;
- You have solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills;
- You have excellent written and verbal, client-facing and internal communication skills;
- You are a team player and results oriented.
Interested? Apply now via email@example.com !
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (retirement & hospital insurance, fixed compensation for meals, …) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, trainings and certifications. Our offices are located in Nivelles and Bruges, and we are open to part-time homeworking.
Knoware is a human sized company specialized in the development and maintenance of healthcare applications.
Knoware is the Belgian market leader for oncology treatment management with ComeoCare that is actively used in more than 30 hospital groups all over the country.