Test Engineer (m/f/x)
We are actively looking for a Test Engineer to reinforce its software medical devices products teams. You will play a key role in the product lifecycle. Key skills include test planning, test cases design, test scripting, test execution and test reporting.
Based on formal requirements (user stories), you will actively participate to the functional reviews and risk assessments before conducting analysis and design of the test cases to verify that the software produced by the developers matches the functional requirements. We are looking for someone who can take responsibilities at all levels of the software verification.
The activities include a mix of manual and automated testing, for which we are using different scripting tools such as Postman or Soap-UI… Besides functional verification, the function also includes non-functional testing such as load testing and penetration testing.
The function leads to a career of test manager coordinating all aspects of the software quality for the products implemented at Knoware.
- Integrate a team of software engineers in a medical device regulated context.
- Cooperate with the product owner, the risk manager, and the solution architects to produce test cases.
- Write scripted tests for functional or non-functional verification.
- Testing (functional tests, non-functional tests).
- Test reporting and follow-up with the team.
- Ability to communicate with business users to understand the requirements that form the basis for analysis & design.
- Ability to analyse present test cases and test reports to the team.
- Ability to communicate with the project manager for the planning and people aspects
- Ability to communicate in English (spoken and written) and in Dutch (at least read & spoken) or French (at least read & spoken)
- Ability to work independently following the priorities and timing of the release and iterative planning
- Ability to work structured following the defined procedures (project governance, time reporting, punctuality, respect of the milestones)
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the testing related works
- Ability to document test cases in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to write test reports
- Team Player, result oriented
- At least an experience of 3 years in software testing, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge the ISTQB testing methodology concepts.
- Experience with a test management tool.
- Experience with test scripting frameworks is an asset (Postman or else).
- Experience with load testing, penetration testing, cybersecurity concepts and tools is an asset.
Interested? Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org !
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (retirement & hospital insurance, fixed compensation for meals, …) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, trainings and certifications. Our offices are located in Nivelles and Bruges, and we are open to part-time homeworking.
Knoware is a human sized company specialized in the development and maintenance of healthcare applications.
Knoware is the Belgian market leader for oncology treatment management with ComeoCare that is actively used in more than 30 hospital groups all over the country.