.NET / FullStack Development Engineer (m/f/x)
Please note that we have an internal hiring process and kindly request that recruiters refrain from contacting us regarding this position.
Join Our Team and Shape the Future of Healthcare!
Are you a talented Software Engineer looking for an exciting career opportunity in the healthcare industry? Look no further! We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our innovative medical software company in Bruges and make a significant impact on the future of healthcare.
At Knoware, we are dedicated to developing cutting-edge software solutions that transform the way healthcare is delivered worldwide, and cater to the needs of a global audience.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with our dynamic Bruges team of professionals to design, develop, and implement innovative software solutions for the healthcare sector.
- Utilize your expertise in software engineering to create scalable and efficient applications.
- Work closely with healthcare professionals all over Europe and beyond, to understand their needs and translate them into intuitive user interfaces and functionalities.
- Contribute to the entire software development lifecycle, from ideation to deployment and maintenance.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, bringing fresh ideas to the team.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience with database management and SQL.
- Experience or interest for cloud based architectures (API first applications, micro-services, cloud platforms)
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and tools, such as Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Bitbucket
- A passion for healthcare and a desire to make a difference in the lives of patients.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with a team of talented professionals who are passionate about revolutionizing healthcare.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values quality, innovation and creativity.
- A hybrid work environment, office and home, allowing for a flexible and balanced approach to work-life integration.
- Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to make a real impact on the healthcare industry and improve the lives of people around the world.
Interested? Apply now via email@example.com !
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and be at the forefront of healthcare innovation, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team and help shape the future of healthcare. The position is open for our offices located in Bruges, and we are open to part-time remote-working.
Knoware is a human sized company specialized in the development and maintenance of healthcare applications.
Knoware is the Belgian market leader for oncology treatment management with ComeoCare that is actively used in more than 30 hospital groups all over the country.